Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The abstract should not be more than 200 words and must comprehensively capture the contents of the complete paper.
- Include at least (5) five keywords to classify and access your paper on digital forums.
- If submitting an article, there should be atleast 20 references given in the manuscript
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in ensuring a double blind review have been followed.
- List all the authors and their affiliation in the journal management system by going to your submission page and clicking in "add authors".
- All authors must disclose any financial and personal relationships with other people or organizations that could inappropriately influence (bias) their work. Examples of potential competing interests include employment, consultancies, stock ownership, honoraria, paid expert testimony, patent applications/registrations, and grants or other funding. If required, describe any potential conflicts of interest in an email to the editor
Section default policy
The authors will be asked to declare that the script sent for publication is their original work and that all the related sources are well cited in the text and in the reference list as well.
The works published in JoEED are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
The authors will be asked to provide consent that grants permission to include the transcription and reproduction of the manuscript for inclusion in products sold or distributed by JoEED.
- In connection with the permission granted, the authors will grant JoEED the unlimited, worldwide, irrevocable right to use his/her manuscript and biographical information as part of the, distribution and work or presentation.
- The Materials incorporate text passages, figures, data, or other material from the works of others, the authors are to obtain any necessary permissions.
- Where necessary, the authors have to obtain all third party permissions and consents to grant the license above and has provided copies of such permissions and consents to JoEED
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
JoEED protects the personal information of its authors. We collect authors’ personal information through our journal website. When authors register, or when they participate in a discussion with us via phone, email or post, we may ask for their personal information.
The information that the authors provide may include their names, email address, mailing address, telephone number, academic institution, affiliation, job title, or subject specialism. Some of this personal information, for example the authors’ names, their email addresses and their affiliation are a part of the articles published and is open to public. If relevant data is not provided by the authors to JoEED, then we may seek for the missing information from the information provided by them in the public domain.