Patron in Chief
- Mr. Talib Syed Karim, Rector & Executive Director Entrepreneurship & Management Excellence Center Institute of Business Management, Pakistan
Editor in Chief
- Dr. Sarwat Nauman, Head, Department of Education, Institute of Business Management, Pakistan
- Dr. Kamal Ahmed Soomro, Assistant Professor, Institute of Business Management, Karachi, Pakistan
- Dr. Zehra Habib, Senior Fellow, Institute of Business Management, Karachi, Pakistan
- Dr. Aliya Sikandar, Department of Communication and Languages
Institute of Business Management, Karachi, Pakistan
Dr. Tehzeeb Sakina Amir, Department of Business Psychology, Institute of Business Management, Karachi, Pakistan
- Ms. Marium Mateen Khan, Entrepreneurship Department, Institute of Business Management, Karachi, Pakistan
- Ms. Bushra Mairaj, Department of Education, Institute of Business Management, Karachi, Pakistan
- All Editorial Board members must follow the direction provided by the Editor-in-Chief of the journal.
- Once the plagiarism check is completed every article will be assigned with an Editor and if the article is in the area of the Editor’s research interest, it is expected that the assigned Editor will take up the assignment at the earliest possible time. If he or she wants to deny the assignment due to some personal reason, that should also be informed to the Editorial Office at the earliest possible convenience.
- The assigned Editor should not have any conflict of interest with any assignment, if so then he or she should decline the assignment stating the proper reason to the Editorial Office.
- It is mandatory that every Editor treat each author with proper dignity, courtesy, fair behavior irrespective of considering the matter and fate of the article.
- Honesty and transparency are a must to become an Editorial Board member, where an Editor should judge every submission equally and transparently.
- Editor-in-Chief can take the final decision for any publication-oriented issue.
- The editor should not reveal any information regarding the author, reviewer, or article information to anyone, complete confidentiality maintenance is mandatory.
- The Editorial team should be responsible for a fast and transparent peer-review process.
- Providing the final judgment on the articles assigned within the allotted time with proper reason and clarification should be done by the Editors.
- Along with the publisher, the Editorial Board members are responsible for timely publishing the accepted articles.
- For any manuscript accepted in the initial review by the Editors, the Managing Editor is responsible for selecting potential reviewers considering their expertise in particular subject areas and keeps monitoring the review process.
- It is the responsibility of the Editorial Board to inform the reviewers that reviewers about the complete confidentiality of the assignments they are undertaking.
- The Managing Editor should keep in mind the time required for reviewing an article before sending any reminder to the reviewer so that the assigned reviewer should get the appropriate time he or she requires.
- Dr. Richard Smith, Associate Professor, University of Warwick, United Kingdom
- Prof Dr. Jianxin Zhang, Professor, Yunnan University, China
- Dr. Elizabeth Levine Brown, Associate Professor, United States
- Prof Dr. Nasir Salman, Chairperson, University of Karachi, Pakistan
- Prof Dr. Muhammad Memon, Chairperson, National Accreditation Council for Teacher Education, (NACTE), Pakistan
- Prof.Dr Parveen Munshi, Vice-Chancellor, University of Sindh, Pakistan
- Dr. Saeeda Shah, Program Leader MSc Education Leadership School of Education University of Leicester, UK, United Kingdom
- Dr. Bala Raju Nikku, Senior Lecturer, University Sains Malaysia, Malaysia
- Dr Mark Wyatt, Senior Lecturer, University of Portsmouth, United Kingdom
- Dr. Nabi Bux Junmani, Dean, International Islamic University, Pakistan
- Dr. Christie L. Sweeney, Associate Professor, College of Graduate Studies, United States
- Dr. Cynthia McDermott, Chairperson, University of Los Angeles, United States
- Dr. Chamila Subasinghe Arachchilage Don, Lecturer, University of Curtin, Australia
- Dr. Kelly Torres, Chairperson, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, United States
- Dr. Malayna Bernstein, Director, Learning Sciences Program, University of West Virginia, United States
- Dr. Mete Akcaoglu, Associate Professor, Georgia Southern University, United States
- Dr. Sarah Younie, Professor, University of De Montfort, United Kingdom
- Dr. Suhailah Hussien, Deputy Dean, International Islamic University, Malaysia
- Guidance towards the Journal to always improve the aim and scope in the relevant field.
- Exhibit your opinion on the Journal’s direction and performance.
- Promote the journal whenever possible to attract submissions for evaluation.
- Consider submitting your own publications to JoEED.
- Distribute leaflets/flyers or even include a slide within a presentation to promote the JoEED where appropriate.
- Encourage local libraries to subscribe to the JoEED.
- Promote the journal to colleagues and peers.
- Let the editorial team know of conferences/events that could be used as JoEED promotion opportunities.
- Provide a pool of ideas and a wide base to help determine which ideas are right for the journal, e.g. given so many online developments: open access, blogs, video clips, e-letters, and so on, the Board can provide useful feedback on these ideas.
- Assist in locating suitable peer reviewers, if required.
- Assist the Editor in decision-making over issues such as plagiarism claims.
- Act as a trusted ‘tie-breaker' reviewer on articles where Editor has received split opinions from the other referees.