About the Journal
The Journal of Education and Educational Development is a double-blind peer-reviewed journal designed as an outlet for research in Education and Educational Development. JoEED is committed to promoting the distribution of important scholarly work at all levels. The journal has a broad scope and publishes qualitative and quantitative research studies along with discussions, which helps readers and researchers to grasp the understanding of the new and old paradigms in education. In addition to submissions from faculty/researchers, students at the graduate and MPhil level, PhD scholars are also encouraged to submit their work, whether it is the product of coursework, a student thesis, an independent study, or a directed research project.
Journal of Education and Educational Development is HEC recognized Y- Category journal.
Focus and Scope
The aim of this journal is to publish original and unpublished contributions that focus on both theoretical and applied research studies in education and related disciplines, offering diversity and variety to its readers. The journal in each issue through publishing different articles, case studies, and critical reviews intends to present its audience with interdisciplinary themes on education and educational development such as:
- Citizenship education
- Critical appraisal of education
- Curriculum development
- Early childhood development
- Educational management
- Educational philosophy
- Educational policy and reforms
- Educational psychology
- Emerging trends in education
- Evaluation & assessment
- Experiential learning
- Gender studies
- Inclusive education
- Innovations & best practices
- Knowledge management
- Language & education
- Lifelong learning
- Peace education
- Professional development
- Research & development
- Teaching & learning
- Technology integration
Authors who publish with the Journal of Education and Educational Development agree to the following terms:
- Authors transfer the copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)
Open Access Policy
All research articles published in the Journal of Education and Educational Development are fully open access. These articles are immediately freely available to read, download, and share. Articles are published under the terms of Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License which permits use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium provided the original work is properly cited with reference to its author(s) and the publisher.
Peer Review Policy: All research articles published in JoEED go through an initial editor screening followed by a rigorous double-blind peer review by two anonymous referees.
Article Processing Charge: There is no submission fee but once the pre-review feedback is given to the author, the processing fee of Rs. 10,000/115 USD must be paid within 10 days of pre-review feedback.
Code Of Conduct: JoEED follows best practices on publication ethics outlined in the COPE Code of Conduct.
Previous Issues: To access our previous issues, go to the link https://journals.iobmresearch.com/index.php/JoEED/issue/archive
License: Journal of Education and Educational Development is using Creative Commons 4.0 Attribution 4.0 International as a commitment to provide open access to its articles.
Revenue Resources: Journal of Education and Educational Development is a self-financed open access journal, which is published in both online and print versions. Article publication charges levied to authors are the only source of income that is utilized in maintaining the administrative and print cost. Also, it occasionally receives funding from the Higher Education Commission, Pakistan.
The APC is based on an adjusted scale, providing reduced rates for low and middle-income countries on the publication charges. Operating expense including the cost of web presence, print version, pre-press preparations, and staff salaries is supported by above-mentioned resources.