Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published or submitted for publication.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- APA 6th or 7th edition referencing is used.
- The manuscript is prepared following the authors' guidelines.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- JEL Codes are given
Section default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.